Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Be careful about taking advice from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG) (by Lance C.):

mariok8 wrote:
I paid the full amount which was around $6800 the only think that I didn't pay was the $1800 transfer of my timeshare fee which I read is another hassle of running around to grab more money from you I am still looking for lawyer and his advice will find out what has to say

Well if you've already paid the full amount, you own it. Is there any way you can make use of what you have? If not, then your best bet is just to take your loss. What you have is unsellable.

As for hiring a lawyer, it is not usually recommended on these boards to hire one for timeshare or vacation club purchases. What do you think a lawyer is going to do for you especially since your purchase, I'm assuming, is in Mexico and you probably live in a different country than Mexico. I guess you can try to get a lawyer's advice but I would not pay him anything.