Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

TUG2 or Timeshare Users Group is the pitfall that timeshare owners did not realize (by Oldham J.):

TUG2 or Timeshare Users Group is the pitfall that timeshare owners did not realize because of lack of information. But I must share with you that if you own a timeshare and you´re afraid of scams or the so-called phony calls reported by BBB some time ago, you should then take precautions with those sites TUG or Redweek because this businesses have the only function of drawing in people to their "club" to collect their private data. TUG2 or Redweek will not call you anytime, but their associates will. Data are sent to Interval International, Wyndham or others we do not even suspect. Those might be disposable companies that disappear the day after they took your money.

I don´t say I got documented and tangible proves but please consider that this might be happening right now while you read this,

I was a Timeshare Owner, and I was a victim of scams too. I had a very tough lesson, and I learned how to avoid scams and with the help of my attorney I got out of the Timeshare Contract. It took more than five months of efforts and money, but it finally worked. My recommendation to all of you is: Hire an attorney and get out of TUG2 as soon as possible.