Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Yep...the El Cid deal was a bit of a scam. (by SR TRAVEL):

Hi, I was scam for some sellers at El Cid puerto Morelos a few years ago, after have a presentation I told to the seller that I was not interested in buy, he ask me to wait for an interview with a person of quality, this second person offer me 3 weeks, 1 of them with all inclusive in 1 br for two adults and 2 kids for $1000 and could pay it in 12 months, and I accept the deal, sign some papers and recibed the contrat by diskette, I spend two weeks in the first year. In the 13 month I have a new charge in my credit card and call them to complain it, they gave me a number in the office of Mexico city, I called and they gave me a number in Mazatlán, this honest person told me that I was scam and I have to paid the same amouth for ten years, after that I call to my bank and cancel my credit card. They called me in next month and I explein them why I cancel the credit card and it was the last time that they called me.