Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by Charles S.):

henryg96 wrote:
It’s a scam and that “owner” using all the right terminology and making the case for Marriott is 100% Marritott them selves. I am a former vacation advisor and I had to quit because of how I felt I was helping Marriott rip people off

It’s not a scam. There are many people who vacation using their points. You may be a vacation advisor, but it does not make you an expert on using the system especially when YOU DON”t use the system. It’s like the timeshare salesman who don’t have a clue about the product but the basics and try to tell me half truths and sometimes outright lies. Despite that, I and many others are able to get a great deal out of the system. So I would advise you to stop your scam dribble. Come bring that onto TUG so us owners can school you. You’re obviously and unhappy, disgruntled former employee.

If you know so much come over and share your knowledge with us on the timeshare users group forum. You need to come with truth and not your opinion. If it’s a scam, you had better come with proof because there are lots of people who are having great vacations from this “scam:.”