Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone used HELP4TSO (by Darlene B.):

Never use this company, they are a scam. I lost $2500.00to them. I want up doing all the work because they couldn’t find addresses of this company. They sent me one letter I had to mail it and find the address. I took care of this myself and canceled my contract with them because they had not done anything for me. I have tried to get my money back for six months. They told me I’d be getting my money back all this time. I called constantly to try to get My money back and was always told that the supervisor was busy or not in and the check was in the mail which it never was. I called a lawyer about this and she said that the company has been on the Better Business Bureau‘s bad list and that there have been tons of customer complaints. She said there they have no reason to give me my money back other than they are getting bad reviews. She’s surprised that they were still in business. Please do not trust this company as you will lose a lot of money as I have. You have been warned.!!!