Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

BlueGreen warning! (by William Y.):

Like many, I bought from Bass Pro shops a package. I made it clear I was a single father with a 2 year old who would have to attend, and they said, no problem.

Everything went as promised until the presentation. Turns out it was an hour of a salesman trying to soften up the audience for the later hard sell. We were in a room of 25 people or so. Of course, my 2 year old was not going to set there for an hour without making noise. After 30 minutes, he started to disrupt the presentation. Rather than ruin it for everyone, I took him out. Not a soul around to talk to, so we left. They had given us a $50 gift card and a cruise certificate with lots of fine print on it. By the time I got home, they had cancelled the gift card and charged my card $115 because I left early. No where does it say you have to stay through the whole thing. After several calls, they refunded the $115 but not the gift card I was promised. All timeshares are scams, they only want you to sign up so they can bill you annual fees. Stay away from Bluegreen and all others