Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

STAY AWAY FROM KINSTON MANOR OR FOXWOOD VILLAS IN WESTMINSTER SC (by Debbie A.):

It's going to be pretty hard to get owners to pay for expenses when most of the owners have not been paying maint fees to begin with. Let alone now for a resort that has now closed! Maint fees haven't been paid by owners because I think a majority of owners suspect (like myself) that the maint fees over the years have been grossly mishandled. It has been years since any work has been done on Kinston Manor-a resort that is owned by Crown Resorts. Why in the world would anyone want to continue to do business with Crown Resorts when it has mishandled Kinston Manor so badly over the years?! I sure don't trust Crown Resorts AT. ALL. Of course they want you to trade. Then, this whole awful process will start all over again while you wait for another resort to fall apart and eventually close. Meanwhile just paying those ever increasing fees and special assessments. Walk away!