Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Access thru Orange Lake Resorts (by Lou R.):

i have been an owner at olcc since 1996 originally owned a 2 bedroom wk. 11 then a few years later i upgraded to a 3-br. east village .ok! then about 4 yrs ago i looked at river island and bought a 2-br. forest view.. they offered 12 month no finance. which i chose, if you can afford it , i,d go for it.. now heres the good part.. global access comes up in the 90 minute presentation.. in order for me to convert to points i have to buy a 3rd unit..take it or i stay in weeks program.. i bit the bait and bought the cheapest week i could, now i have 501,000 points in the holiday inn vacation club. but i still can use my fixed weeks if i want to. but, i have to let them know 12 months in advace if i want to use my weeks. if i dont let them know my weeks convert to points. sounds complicated but its not. included in all this are priority points that you can take from your olcc points and roll over and they can accumulate and they never expire, that you can use for juust about anythjing..travel , gifts etc... to me its great if you travel.. i use to exchange,rci airfare rental cars, hotel stays.. lou ruby..