Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Access thru Orange Lake Resorts (by Hazel M.):

We've been owners at OL in Florida since 2006. When we went there in 2008, we went to a presentation about GA. We understood that GA was OL's own attempt at getting into the "exchange program". I'm sorry to say that we bought into the idea for $4000 and of course we HAD to purchase something. That something was a tiny bit of their OL in WI (to which we have to pay maintenance fees $100 every year). The only good thing is that now that GA has changed to Holiday Inn Club points, we exchange our 2 bdrm in the West Village for 176,000 Priority Club points. We are considered Platinum club members and get free upgrades. We only use 15,000 a night and end up with a suite at a beautiful Holiday Inn Express where we get a free hot breakfast. We love it!!! So the years we can't make it to Florida from Ontario, we either exchange for another place or Priority Club points. We have exchanged our week with RCI for places in points. For example, we used 33,000 to stay at a gorgeous bed & breakfast in Victoria, BC. The great thing is that we only used a fraction of our points to stay there a week.

We would really like to buy another week but OL won't give us clear info on how much (if any thing) it would cost for this week to be the same as our other week. (convertible to Holiday Inn Club Points). Maybe I'll email them. If anyone knows anyone that I can speak to about this, please email.

Thanks, Hazel