Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam (by KC):

Thanks, Judy.

I'm puzzled by the fact that this case was, according to the info presented, a FLSA related action. That suggests that it was an "employer / employee" issue of some kind (i.e., likely entirely unrelated to the actual parasitic business practices of these particular "marketing" thieves). The fact that the case was "voluntarily dismissed" doesn't say much at all, except that it was either settled out of court with no apparent judicial action or involvement at all, or rejected at the state level for lack of state jurisdiction (FLSA is federal law, not state).

In any event, I certainly share the desire to see every last one of these parasitic, useless, upfront fee "marketing" parasite companies driven right out of business forever. It will likely take legislative change to do that (Federal regulation would be best, in my opinion), or at least the nationwide adoption of state licensing requirements (such as apply to realtors, as you know). These maggots have no conscience whatsoever and serve no purpose other than to take hard earned money from unhappy timeshare owners, offering nothing of any value whatsoever in return. I hope "their day will come" --- when they'll have to go WORK for a living instead of just stealing other people's funds for a living....