Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

How I fought and won the TS battle (by Lance C.):

crissyf wrote:
Hi I am on the same boat with H10 Premium can you help guide me as to what I can do to cancel my services I signed up April 22 2018 I've emailed the company to cancel and refund me my money I've put down on the package

That depends on which state or country you were in when you signed the contract. Different states and different countries have different rescission periods. So if you signed the contract in Florida, you have ten days to rescind and you are currently within your rescission period.

If you are still within the rescission period, then follow the directions for rescinding that you were given in your owner's package. By law, the sales people or resort are required to give you printed rescission instructions. Those instructions will also probably tell you to send in a written letter via certified mail (and ask for a receipt when you mail it) to a particular address which is usually the timeshare company's corporate headquarters and not the actual resort.