Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

jasont53 wrote:
Until there's some sort of regulation regarding upfront fee resale companies, there's not much you can do until these thieves are caught by the media and exposed for their thievery.

They get away with their schemes because they advertise themselves as ad agencies, not real estate agencies, and they lie to the eenth degree telling prospective clients they can get mega bucks for their timeshare if only they will sign up with them and pay that upfront fee (in the hundreds of dollars) .... that's all they really want, the upfront fee.

I have said this many times before in these forums, I'd rather dig ditches to make a living than to outright lie to people like upfront fee parasites do. I don't see how they sleep at night, but some people would sell their children to make a quick buck .... absolutely no integrity or conscience involved. I imagine the turnover employee rate with upfront fee resale compaies must be astounding.

My name is Jason Tremblay. I am the CEO of SellMyTimeshareNOW.com. We are the fastest growing resale company in the industry because our service works. We generate an average of $7million per week in offers to rent and purchase timeshares through our website. This can be substantiated. As a result there are countless brokers and charities that happily pay to advertise on our website. Furthermore, we are an accredited business with the BBB. We do NOT have unresolved complaints. Visit http://concord.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=104&bbb=0051&firm=92008632 for proof. Our business is no different than any other advertising website. Why do businesses pay $800 to advertise on a site like www.monster.com? Because they know that monster.com has the traffic. Our business is similar. We drive more traffic to our website than any online competitor through search engine rankings. This may be why ARDA has asked me to speak at their internet marketing forum at their national convention in Las Vegas.

Understand, we recognize that there are resale companies that have made it a practice to charge money and not offer a service in return. We think that is unfortunate and are confident that time will expose these businesses. We take a different approach. We realize that our future success is built on the success of our customers. Last year I spent over $1million on targeted "buyer" marketing campaigns. The result is tens of thousands of buyers shopping our site daily and 2-3,000 buyers making offers on properties weekly. These are all facts I can substantiate.

Regarding the customer that started this thread, I suggest that he/she contact our customer service department if they have a complaint. If the complaint is legitimate we will do the right thing. Always have, always will. Customer care can be reached by calling (877) 815-4227 or email customercare@sellmytimesharenow.com

Our company is a full service resale solution. We also own www.timesharehotdeal.com which is a licensed real estate brokerage. For clients not wanting to advertise by owner, we will happily charge a commission on "the back end". visit timesharehotdeal.com or timesharebrokerservices.com for details.

Lastly, if replies to this post consist of more name-calling I will withdraw from the thread. I'm extremely busy. However, I'd be happy to engage in a healthy debate over business models. Also, just wondering, Jay Jay, are you compensated in any way by Redweek to post in this forum?

Jason, you have posted in these forums before advertising your upfront fee resale company scam and trying to justify your services. As long as you CHARGE an UPFRONT FEE in the hundreds of dollars to list a timeshare with your company, then you will be comdemned on this forum and all other timeshare forums on the internet.

All you have to do is a search (top right hand corner of this page under 'I want to search ....' then enter upfront fee resale companies) and see where literally hundreds of people have posted how they've been taken by UPFRONT FEE RESALE COMPANIES with absolutely nothing in return to them. You might also research your own company to see all the negative responses regarding it.

The only way for resale companies to gain a positive reputation is to stop the lies (telling prospective clients that you can get mega bucks for their timeshare when you KNOW that's an outright lie) and charging UPFRONT FEES along with those lies.

And, no, I do not get paid to post on Redweek's forums. I post here to educate Redweek members on timesharing, and my number ONE pet peeve concerning timesharing is UPFRONT FEE RESALE COMPANY PARASITE SCAMS.

And, last but not least, I don't imagine you're nearly as busy as you were before your scam was brought to light via the internet. I realize that education regarding UPFRONT FEE RESALE COMPANY scams must stick in your craw bigtime, meaning far less money for your scam company ... thank heaven for the internet AND I don't think I would be advertising on the internet that I was the CEO of such a scam operation. I honestly don't see how you sleep at night, however in the laws of the universe, "what goes around comes around".

Why don't you use your skills as a CEO and business man to start a legitimate company like a timeshare resale company that charges a fee AFTER THE SALE?