RCI REPS

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Some serious misrepresentation and misunderstanding here... (by Steve T.):

Yeah-- thanks lots for the condemnation under the guise of "no disrespect intended". Do you work for these people? Or maybe an ackowledgment of the way it works would be an admission that time shares really are not such a good idea-at least with RCI.

It seems you just accept that this is the way that RCI conducts itself. True I am "green" to the process of the whole convolution that is the "time share industry". A quick study, and one that I need to do more research on does lend itself very quickly to the fact that all these "rules","conditions" and "special issues" keep the time share holders from using what it seems cost alot of money for so little in return.

I do not own a time share for just what seems to be the "real deal" ----alot of money spent with alot of promises made with no real value. I do not misunderstand that I have called RCI several times and the terms of the contract for which she paid for are not being honored. I just thought someone might have some REAL insight. You do not.