Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Exchanging times and other stuff (by Jeffrey W.):

am in the process of considering a purchase of one of the existing villas for the 1st 2 week in November. We got a free trip to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica and went on one of those sales pitches. We looved the villas (despite the unctuousness of the salesman)We didn't buy while we are there but I have spent the subsequent weeks looking into this possibility.They are asking approx 96,000. They are currently selling these as "deeded" properties. Since Americans can't own property on the coast of Mexico, they are using a fideicomiso which is an irrevocable trust where the bank holds the title and we are the beneficiaries. We have a perpetual interest in the property. From reviewing this website and others, it appears there is a market for renting or selling. I dont think, however that one should buy these villas with an eye toward making a big profit because there are so many total units for sale; but i think you can rest assured that you could sell in the future and get some return on your money. I have researched the developer and he is highly regarded. So I have researched all aspects of this to death but have not yet decided to pull the trigger and sign the papers. I too would welcom a dialog with other owners. (I copied and pasted this from another topic just to insure that asmany people as possible see it.)