Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor (by Tony S.):

I was there 8-15 Aug 08. As we were driving in, I could see minimal construction activity occurring in the area of the golf course. The people greeting me on are arrival were the ones telling me that the course would be done by next year. Mind you, they are just the worker bees and are probably being told this (and they actually believe it) by higher ups. When I had my "meeting" with the agent that sold me the villa the year before, I mentioned that I had been told of the completion date of Spring of 09 and that I HIGHLY doubted it. He seemed very surprised that I didn't think it would be done because "so much has already been completed". What he was talking about, I have no idea, because if your building a championship golf course, they are a long ways from done. Did you also know that there will be two 18 hole courses and the MC owners will NOT be able to play the course closer to the ocean? We will be ALLOWED to play only the inland course. I hid my annoyance well when he mentioned this small detail. I'm with you on any protest! Tony