Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor (by Robert P.):

Ask Dirk??? You have to be kidding. He is the consumate salesman. Here is his personal email: dirkmeyer@prodigy.net.mx Send him a note but don't tell him where the email address came from. I visited the place this spring while staying at the Playa Grande. I barely could get in the gate. Good luck playing golf there during any week/month but your own. Why should any of us think that the Montecristo would be any different than a timeshare with all of the promises? If it was in the US, maybe we could cause some sort of a stir over broken promises but Mexico with the weallthy Coppelas, ha. Many of us owners would love to not own at the Montecristo; not because it isn't awesome but because the cost was high and the rental and resale is low. No whining... My opinion is to keep our issues between the owners and PBonito. Running anything down in public is bad for all of us.