Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP (by Janet C.):

I've been scammed by Trinity Oasis the so called Rev. Charles Spurgeon, who claims to be a christian. I wish I did my research prior to signing a contract with Federal Fee Recovery two days ago for 40% of money recovered once a three way phone conference with my banking institution is completed. The 3 way conference never took place but I signed the contract. FFR never called to confirm nor responded to my email. I tried to print the contract unfortunately it's for viewing only. Now, I truly believe that it's thru Rev. Charles Spurgeon & secretary Victoria that FFR was able to contact me. I honestly wish that i did my research sooner. It's too late for me because I've been scammed by this company onces again plus numerous companies in the past. Beware of scammers they are every where, I've finally learned from my mistakes, never again. I rather let my timeshare sit and return back to the state of Hawaii, than to trust another so called scammer. Jan C from Guam