Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond Resorts International (DRI) "THE CLUB" Points Program & Converting your Week to Points (by MarySue S.):

Hi, we joined the Club in 2011 as owners in Vegas at Diamond Resorts Villas, we have a one bedroom and a studio ( used as two bedroom if needed), both deeded, we are original owners and paid for. They gave us 22,500 points which we mostly use for cruises. Since our three maintenance fees have gone up immensely, especially the Club. What I don't understand is we were told we had to make a choice at the beginning of the year if we wanted to use our weeks for the year or Club points, we've never made a choice. I belong to TUG and between that and Redweek there is so much info, it really seems as though everyone has a different version. When we bought we were given Red 27 but we have always been able to use our units anytime we wanted. Never used points in Vegas because I have always been able to book as my units. So see what they say isn't always the same for others.