Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by G333 S.):

Oh and to answer another question you had,

The trust is made up of all unsold, new, and future resort properties. Therefore a trust owner will have first priority to this inventory since their deeded this inventory. Then legacy enrolled owners have the ability to exchange into the trust inventory prevailing a trust member chooses not to stay at ANY resort trust inventory. If they do, it is not creating availablity for a legacy enrolled owner to exchange into.

It's like this, if everyone who own your resort chooses to go there, then no one can exchange in. Home resort owners get priority because they own there over someone who doesn't own there.

The trust acts like one big mother resort. Even if they are going to different locations within the trust, it's still in the trust. It's still in their home. So legacy owners have one home resort, trust owners many. So chances of exchanging in are not great. Get the trust if you want guaranteed access to this inventory. I hear marriott wants to grow and all that growth will be put into the trust.

It's like me complaining that I don't have guaranteed access to Aruba even though I don't own in Aruba. If I want Aruba guaranteed, I need to own Aruba. If I want the trust and everything in it, I need to own the trust.

And for those that don't want to spend more money, then don't. But please don't say it's a rip off. That is like me saying that because I don't want to buy Aruba, Aruba is a rip off and scam and no one should buy it, just because I don't buy it. To each their own.