Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by G333 S.):

By the way, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but if the big selling point for you and your husband to enroll was to have access to all the new and future properties that Marriott has plans to add (like the Ritz) only Trust owners will have access to those, as they will be added into the Trust and not be sold as weeks. As I mentioned before, enrolled owners may have the ability to exchange into the trust (not including the Ritz at all) but Trust owners will always have priority in the Trust over anyone else, since they are Trust owners and other people are not. I ran across the amount of inventory each resort has in the trust in one of the legal documents, and it's safe to say that some resorts have very little inventory that was put into the trust (like Cypress Harbor) while other resorts have more than 80% of their inventory in the Trust. Such as Marco Island. So trust owners have an 80% chance of getting into Marco Island while Enrolled owners are working with only 20% of the inventory. All the new resorts will be 100% trust inventory only since Marriott is no longer selling any weeks. If no weeks are sold, then nothing is being added into the Enrolled inventory. I hope I haven't confused you when I was doing such a good job of clarifying lol. I love helping out my fellow Marriott owners understand though. I was really angry and frustrated when all these changes were happening. Mostly though it was because I just didn't understand and I automatically think change is bad because it forces me out of my comfort zone. I like to think that I'm not the only one that's like that, but like I mentioned before, I'm a bit neurotic :)