Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Gail J.):

I believe I do remember your earlier postings - my question was where you filed your complaint ( court location) when you sued your auto. insurance companies? Our problem is that we would need to bring action in New York and I had been led to believe that the majority of M. C. owners are not from New York. So, if complaints need to be filed in New York, that would be a huge inconvenience for most of the owners filing individual complaints. Mr. Zimmerman recognized that a class action suit was not feasible and so I believe his approach is to bring individual cases. The owner you are referencing as having obtained a favorable outcome in her litigation was possibly Louise Smalls. I think she may be a Long Island resident and I'm sure Mr. Zimmerman could research to determine the status of her case. She is the one who was offering to sell her "procedures" to other M. C. owners for a price. Last year I emailed her to ask if her case had been resolved and she never replied.