Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

mr zimmerman's prediction of..................... POSSIBLE.................... JAIL TIME FOR EICHNER AND/OR OF OWNERS RETRIEVING THEIR ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OR GETTING MAINTENANCE FEES REDUCED TO AFFORDABLE AND REASONABLE LEVELS, would be incredibly good reasons to pay mr zimmerman's fee and become part of his lawsuit.

ok, ok, i realize that lawsuit outcomes are unpredictable. but with REASONABLE possibilities and predictions of the end-results, WITHOUT PROMISING THE WORLD, JEAN MARC ZIMMERMAN COULD POSSIBLY INCREASE HIS TMC OWNERS CLIENT BASE FOR HIS CASE. i have yet to join, taking a wait-and -see stance. i'm leaning more toward joining than not.

realistically, establishing this lawsuit is a crapshoot (as are many other legal proceedings). all that can be expected at this time, for zimmerman and all of his clients, is that they hope for and achieve the most advantageous outcome. who knows how long that will take?............a crapshoot indeed.

eric schneiderman presented a wonderful and totally plausible and undeniable case of eichner's commission of fraud, both in the infamous second-floor sales office and eichner's using the u s mail to advertise the availability of the sale of this metropolitan gem, TMC. little did we purchasers realize the fires of hades we were getting into. sales fraud is a criminal offense. using the u s mail to promote a fraudulent enterprise is both a criminal and federal offense. eichner is still out of jail, freely continuing to build his real estate empire. zimmerman must use all of the groundwork that schneiderman established as his starting point. although schneiderman did such a poor job of litigation. he still formed the foundation on which zimmerman can build his case. WILL HE DO THAT?

sueo79 wrote:
Lc121. You are so right and that’s why Mr Zimmerman has good chance to bring all of this back up in NY courts. They do not deserve to get away with this. It’s not right. Please everyone if you can - join us - let’s fight for our rights and change this fraudulous timeshare industry!