Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Need name of company or attorney you dealt with; please provide ASAP (by Chris V.):

laural.............. you did the right thing.................and you didn't get ripped off.

be ultra cautious. about 2-3 years ago i trusted a real estate agent IN ORLANDO (be really aware of business in this area) by depositing $1,000 UP-FRONT TO SELL MY TIMESHARE...TMC

GUESS WHAT? THE R/E AGENT DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.........................WITH MY $1000,

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS FOR BEING INSIGHTFUL ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE AWAY YOUR MONEY.

chrisv126 wrote:
i believe all of the SELL YOUR/MY TIMESHARE COMPANIES ARE SHOT-IN -THE-DARK OPERATIONS. SOME OUTRIGHT LIE, OTHERS, AT BEST, SLIGHTLY BORDER ON HALF-TRUTHS. YOU'RE PAYING, USUALLY UPFRONT, FOR AN UNPREDICTABLE OUTCOME...................THAT OF SELLING YOUR TIMESHARE WHILE YOU PAY, USUALLY BEFORE THE FACT FOR THEM TO DO SO.

laural527 wrote:
I contacted the company named to sell my timeshare and they said they could not do it. They offered me another person who wanted a sizable downpayment to proceed and of course I refused.