Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello,

it would be to zimmermans' financial benefit and his role as TMC owners' legal representative to inform us in this forum of "..... an update from the Zimmerman Law Firm ....... with the progress they continue to make." i do not mean for him to disclose his legal strategies or to "show his hand" but to at least give those who have not yet joined him a reason or reasons to do so. many are reticent to give $1,250 with no real background reason for doing so. some argue that many owners are paying over $3,000 maintenance in most cases; so what's another $1,250?.....not a reasonable argument. let's hear from YOU, mr zimmerman.

chris

tulipblossom wrote:
I have just received an update from the Zimmerman Law Firm and I am very impressed with the progress they continue to make. I would strongly urge everyone not already a member of this group to consider joining. It appears that Mr. Zimmerman is diligently working on obtaining the list of owners and is committed to representing our group to the best of his ability. He has other hearings before the court scheduled.