Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

gail j, i'm sure you have the best of intentions. however, your telling contributors to this form basically your opinion regarding zimmerman's progress simply is not enough solid information to have a great number of owners willing to send $1,250 to him to join his legal TMC pursuits. as i stated before, HE should be the person to tout his own legal skills with as many facts about his handling of the TMC as he can, without "showing his hand." your approving information of his abilities is not enough to elicit owners to clamor to join in his suit. as so many owners have been burned by TMC, they might have the same fear about writing a check to someone about whom they truly have little or no knowledge. perhaps zimmerman can point to a number of his former victorious cases, which could prove to be somewhat convincing to rightfully skeptical owners. this information is essential and required in order to convince more owners to join him, and zimmerman HIMSELF should provide it, not depending on your dispensing trust in, and endorsement of, him, especially without any concrete facts. and i certainly understand your comment that "Nothing is free!!"

MR. ZIMMERMAN, PLEASE LET US HEAR FROM YOU AND YOUR CURRENT AND PAST LEGAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS.