Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello, i realize that "lawyers' time costs money"! taking no more than 10 minutes to offer convincing facts about his legal skill, background and positive former court decisions is not asking too much. i have seen you and others write all positive but vague comments about zimmerman. we're awaiting convincing, positive FACTS from HIM. that said, he could possibly see his TMC client base increase substantially. also, i have noted in this redweek forum that four or 5 people have responded to him multiple times, but have been frustrated by reason of his lack of communication with them. this doesn't seem to be conducive to adding to his TMC client numbers.

sueo79 wrote:
Please keep in mind - we do not want our lawyer to spend any time getting on redweek sifting through pages of comments and demands. That is a cost we do not need added to this case or adding to his distractions. If you have ever retained a lawyer you know even a few minutes of time to read an email is costly and you mostl likely saw that bill and tried to refrain from those types of actions. The various filings and letters of this legal team are positive and they are working tirelessly against every obstacle with a court date set once again. His clients should all have the information. Please give us the time to work with him on what we can share publicly. Thank you.