Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello johnd,

i agree, in part, with some of your comments. however, i want to join zimmerman's suit, but i strongly hesitate because i'm still not convinced by any concrete facts (which have not been forthcoming) that he's doing such a fine job with TMC'S case. all i see (correct me if i err) are glowing unfactual comments in his behalf. those supplying these comments seem to know more about zimmermans skills and plans to do so much legal good for us owners, but they have yet to share and disclose facts......simply accolades which as yet are unfounded. i want to see zimmerman's own factual comments directly related to HIS TMC CASE. so far, he hasn't come forth within this forum with this information.

as a point of information, the main issue i am seeking is a very substantial reduction in maintenance fees, and a proportionate dollar refund for all the years the maintenance fees have been, most likely, illegally inflated.

johnd2105 wrote:
Because it is a waste of money. Providing another $1,250 is throwing money away. If anyone thinks Zimmerman has a shot at getting money back just wait and see. If Zimmerman is successful than hire them after they get the first "WIN" as in get money back. If Zimmerman is successful and has money returned to owners than that is fantastic. Zimmerman will now have a great case study to go back and get money for all other owners.