Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello dick h68,

i wish i could have spoken with one of eichner's lacky salespeople. i believe they left in a haze of toxic dust as they saw what was happening to TMC with eichner at the helm. at the time of schneiderman's investigation/litigation, i am shocked and dismayed that he didn't call on any of the salespeople to testify. remember, he had his undercover agents sit in on and record the lies, misrepresentations and overall fraud at SALES PRESENTATIONS. they were as bad as eichner doing his initial dirty work for him, then having him continue the fraud by the obscene increases in maintenance fees and giving owners' reservation time to internet vacation sites for non-owners to get accommodations before maintenance-paying owners.............commonly, fraudently, criminally called DOUBLE-DIPPING!

"..... they had pretty much a canned spiel about our opportunity to buy a valuable investment....."they (the salespeople) certainly did have a "canned spiel" WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY MR FRAUD HIMSELF, IAN BRUCE EICHNER. in my opinion, eichner remains a free citizen, but not for long

if you read many of the current redweek comments, it seems that there's the distinct possibility that TMC OWNERS are beginning to LEGALLY close in on TMC/EICHNER AND POSSIBLY BLUEGREEN. i think zimmerman is "chomping at the bit" with adequate legal ammunition to get us all the full justice we deserve and to offer eichner a comfortable niche close to bernie madoff as prison mates. zimmerman's documents and apparent legal actions appear to be very encouraging toward these legal outcomes for owners and for ian bruce eichner. in my opinion, eichner remains a free citizen, but not for long. justice will prevail. eichner's empire seems to be crumbling and falling apart.

dickh68 wrote:
I am looking forward to reviewing Mr. Zimmerman’s documents. I was wondering...has anyone spoken to a salesperson to find out what they were instructed to tell their prospective TMC buyers, I.e., us? I would guess that they had pretty much a canned spiel about our opportunity to buy a valuable investment interest in a unique NYC timeshare building (not a worthless interest in a unique “boutique hotel” to be offered to the general public at room charges less than what we are paying). Just a thought.