Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hi bob,

totally agree.......spoke with zimmerman yesterday and.will be joining him as soon as i get the paperwork........" I urge all owners to join this effort by contacting Zimmerman Law at (908) 768-6408) or jmz@tmcsuit.com and ask them to represent you. Don't be left out of any financial settlement with TMC, and don't give your unit away for $100!".............. hopefully many other interested TMC owners will join zimmerman, as we now both advocate.

chris

robertb1802 wrote:
This is the link to the newest Zimmerman Law Group's recently filed action against TMC on behalf of TMC timeshare owner, David Bodoh. Just copy and paste it into your browser search bar to read the documents filed on behalf of defrauded TMC owners. I urge all owners to join this effort by contacting Zimmerman Law at (908) 768-6408) or jmz@tmcsuit.com and ask them to represent you. Don't be left out of any financial settlement with TMC, and don't give your unit away for $100!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i3aqjskj0snxrqo/AABgCNoroP6DqyRaEZZJVgP8a?dl=0

Bob Biello