Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Sue O.):

Many of you have never met or spoken to Mr Zimmerman. Let me confirm since I have met and spoken to Jean Marc many times. He is tireless. He cares about justice. He isn’t afraid of the Eichners or the appeals they will no doubt try and use. Sometimes you just need a relentless advocate on your side - and in this complicated situation he is making great progress! If you have not sent him your check yet - do it today. Help us grow so that he can show this court we mean business. I cannot predict how long this will take or what might happen but I do believe he is our best shot. We all at one time signed up for this because TMC gave us something in NYC that excited us. From the moment we signed that paperwork the scam began - the minute that phonebook of bylaws came in the mail I knew I made a big mistake. Over time with the maintenance increases I paid them and felt ashamed of this mistake and felt so taken advantage of. Now I need to make this right again. I will not take 100 and help them sucker another poor soul. No way. Time is UP! Let’s go!!! Join us. Let’s make this right !

CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TO JOIN ACCEPTED !!!!!!!!!

Zimmerman Law Group 233 Watchung Fork Westfield, NJ 07090 T: (908) 768-6408 F: (908) 935-0751 E: jmz@tmcsuit.com