Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN (by Shelley C.):

Hi, I am currently in the middle of a very similar situation as Rick. I would love to hear if you went ahead with your suit and how that turned out. I have purchased numerous timeshare weeks on the realso market and never had a proble until now. As happened with Rick, I was required to pay $1145 in maintenance fees for a Hyatt week. I was told these fees were for my 2015 usage. The previous owner had already reserved their week for 2014 so I wasn't allowed usage of this. In fact, Hope from VP title called and had me contact the resort so that the previous owner would be allowed to keep their 2014 reservation. Since I had been assured that my $1145 covered my 2015 usage, I was fine with that. So, I was quite surprised to receive a billrecently for $1200 for my 2015 usage. I have sent numerous emails to both VP Title and IA Properties (thanks for the info above telling me how intertwined the companies are) I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Tennessee and will certainly call the DA. I have no problem filing a small claims case as well. They have basically told me "not their problem, issue is with IA properties" in light of the information I read in this thread, I find that quite interesting.

If anyone else has had interactions with IA Properties or VP Title, please let me know.

Thanks! Shelley