Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Can't make payment on my timeshare. What are the consequences? Please need some help. (by R P.):

jeannemcg1 wrote:
The fact is that time shares are just not a very good deal; spending $15,000 to $30,000 more or less, which I unfortunately did, and then paying yearly fees on top of it ....

I see you finally admitted that it was YOU that bought the timeshare .... once again you write perfect English, and you, especially as a consumer attorney, should have read the contract backwards and forwards and inside and out making sure all promised to you in the presentation was included in the contract. You say that the vast majority of people do not read contracts, but you, as a consumer attorney, SHOULD recommend that your clients always read their signed contracts ????

Also, if you would have researched buying timeshares online you would have learned that no one should buy from a developer ..... they should buy on the resale market getting the same product for pennies on the dollar.

Unless you can prove fraud in the contract then I'm afraid you own a timeshare.