Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Stay PC Rentals question (by Barrie W.):

I was contacted by Vacation Crew to rent my unit. Then, I received an email that had the name StayPC on it. The next one had Vacation Candy on it. And, each email had a different representative's name on it. I came here to search if they were legitimate and saw positive feedback. I had a very good experience, beside for a miscommunication, which caused a little issue but they made it right. They have excellent customer service and you can tell they really try to make you happy (very professional). I'd originally thought it sounded like it was too good to be true but it all worked out and they even told me, after this transaction was complete, that they had another transaction with me back in 2013, which I didn't recall. I just wanted to let anyone know, who's looking for information about them, they're legit and good. I have some strange hours I keep and they basically replied to me around the clock and every day, including weekends (late at night, too).