Vegas Trip

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vegas Trip (by Don P.):

I still own at the Jockey Club and go there pretty much every year . It's probably the best kept secret on the strip . I own an original week and have never had a problem booking time or renting it out if I'm not using it .

There is so much to do in the Vegas area besides gambling. First thing is to check out the Hoover dam and the Grand Canyon Sky Walk . That's a whole day trip and you really need to see those sites . I also recommend that you go to the Stratosphere for the view off the observation deck and if you choose you can have dinner at the Top of the World restaurant with a 360 degree view of Las Vegas .

For shows I like the Terry Fator show at the Mirage . If you are a veteran like me you get a 40 % discount on tickets . While at the Mirage you might want to eat at the Carnegie Deli . Best sandwiches in Las Vegas . One sandwich will more than feed two people . There are many shows to choose from . One good value is Mystere at Treasure Island . Reasonable price for a good show . I also like Le Reve at the Wynn . I recommend the first row if you don't mind a possible light splash of water . Just too many shows to mention .

I just booked a week in November and now I'm getting restless waiting to go after talking about it . If you don't rent a car then Uber is way to go .

Have a great time and don't get sucked into a timeshare presentation while you're there . It's not worth the loss of a half a day for some show tickets . If you have any other questions I'm on here all the time. Vegas is my second home .