Renters beware!

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Renters beware! (by Robert S.):

I'm sorry to hear people have been unscrupulous in their dealings. We are 2 week owners at MB and love the resort. We usually use at least one of our weeks each year, but this year we had to rent them out. Now we went the route of paying more to have RedWeek do all the work with contracts, etc. and it gives us the "Redweek Verified" tag. If you look at those weeks, you should not have any issues. I hate to have people ruin renting out our weeks by lying about their views. We are not all like that, I promise!

Our views are OceanFront (which we love) and Ocean View (higher floors on the back two buildings). We love them both for different reasons. The Oceanview buildings are back where it is quieter and are close to the indoor pool and gym, plus the serenity pool. It is a bit of a walk to the beach, but we still love it and the birds that inhabit the area are great to watch from your balcony. Ocean Front is up where there is more action at the main pool, unless you are on one of the outside corners, then not so much, but the Ocean views and watching the dolphins swim by are still wonderful.

I hope that everyone that is looking to rent reads the information, asks a lot of questions and most of all, read your contract so you are not disappointed. MB is a wonderful resort and we hope you love it too!