Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham Is breaking my financial back` (by James J.):

Let it go back many have done that in the past it won't ding your credit because Wyndham sold it to you under a disclosure of fact...you were not given all the facts. Take the loss on the purchase and cut the cord...$500.00 x 12 $6,000 a year sorry I can have some fine vacations on that and remember points is nothing but air called an UDI undivided interest warrant deed meaning you own no real property just an attachment to a certain resort, certain condo that is all.

After other developers saw the $$$ potential Fairfield/Cendant/Wyndham made on points they all got away from a real dead with fixed and floating weeks now all sale points telling the people they allow more flexibility which is "hog wash".

Let it go. Refuse to pay the monthly fee they will eventually take their UDzi back or their air.

jeffe138 wrote:
With maintenance fee's going from 375.00 a month to well over 500.00 a month beginning in January on top of a monthly mortgage of nearly 900.00 a month, I can't continue this any longer. I am ready to take the hit to my credit and walk away from this mess. Their smooth talking sales people have mislead us time and time again telling us we'd have a way out and that this upgrading they keep pushing us towards will be to our benefit. Truth is the only one benefiting is Wyndham and the greedy sales rep. The one thing I have learned about dealing with these people is that the more sincere and honest they sound; this only means one thing. They've perfected their craft of deception. Watch your wallet or your'e in trouble unless you just got it financially like that. I don't....