Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

BlueGreen Vacations Timeshare Scam Warning!!! (by Jesse B.):

Yes it is a scam in that they do not deliver on what they promise to get you buy into the package. I could not even get an idea of what cabin we would be in. They said we wouldn't know until we arrived there at the welcome center...really?! So how can anyone plan a trip around not even knowing lodging info, location, pictures, anything? I asked them to call cabinsforyou.com and friggin lock one down for us and then call us with a confirmation...nope, they wouldn't do that. I asked what it is they do there in that call center other than book vacations...they said nothing else except for answer questions about the timeshare experience. So, I say if I cannot get what was promised upon purchasing the package and my money is non-refundable...IT...IS...A...SCAM! I told them to shove it and that I would reflect my experience online. If you want a vacation cabin, or anything else, just book it with a credible private owner folks. Pay the extra and you will thank yourself for it. Moreover, this was purchased in a BASS PRO SHOPS, so I'm doubly pissed.