Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky (by Donna J.):

My husband and i attended just such a meeting last night. I have researched it all day as currently we have fallen for the program. I however have not sent them a thing in terms of my resorts and may not. I did talk to the clearing house and he said the "one time offer" is not true ! The only thing that may change is the "transfer fees" the resort charged which should be 200 to 500 dollars. I have also looked up and called both my resorts who say if in your will your kids do not want the timeshare it can be given back to the resort. I am sure that takes a lot of effort "disclaimer of interest" The paper I am reading says a qualified estate attorney can help with the paperwork. So here I am I enjoy my timeshares but the points are difficult and I can never get anything I want . I love my fixed week and go every year. i can not figure out what to do . Whats to say I do this and the points are no easier to use. The RCI fees are 300 a year plus transactions fee of " 59. - 299. " Well thats a big deal 299 can get me two nights in most places. then every third yea $89. What for I totally forgot Anyway They claim you will be paying that anyway in 10 years yes that easier than in 6 months "credit card 0 finance charges" HELP SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE DONNA