Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Seems like I'm Finally Getting Rid of Diamond Resorts Mystic Dunes (by Gary L.):

So I don't actually use this site any longer but I did start this thread years ago. Once and a while I received an email about a posting and just deleted it but today I felt like I wanted to check in.

I'm so happy that my information helped out a few people that were in similar situations with this horrible company. Before you say, it's not that horrible because they offer a way out. Just think about what they offer... they offer for you to PAY for a deed transfer TO THEM, of the property/points that YOU PAID in full for and now cannot sell or tolerate the fee increases. This is the biggest legalized scam in history and people are still buying in today.

I just hope that a few people will investigate BEFORE they purchase so they will see a thread like this and reconsider instead of trying to find a solution after they are in bad shape.

Good luck everyone, hope you have a wonderful future.