Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Better Business Lodging (by Tracey S.):

As for me, I own about 20 timeshares total. I seem to sell or give away about 3 per year and buy about 5 a year so they have slowly been accumulating. This includes a points membership where I can make multiple short stay reservation. I have rented about 30 (10 or so full weeks and the rest 2-5 night stays) this summer and have another 5 full weeks that I rent out over Christmas and New Year in Florida. I am pretty much a DIY girl.

If the BBB is wrong about the principal then who is the principal? You seemed to have done a lot more research on them than I have. Do you have the names and or real estate brokers licence numbers for any of the employees that you worked with. With all that experience, it shouldn't be hard to research their past experience and companies. I don't gage by BBB either but sometimes they have interesting tidbits. It is just too easy to start a new LLC and then once complaints start piling up to shut down and start a new one. But it is kind of ironic that their name is Better Business Lodging which I would imagine is to create the impression that they are associated with the BBB but haven't sent them in a notification that the information is incorrect. There may be many David Taylor's but when I search "David Taylor timeshare" nothing positive comes up.

Did they give you the names of any companies that they work with?

By the way you still haven't mentioned where and what you own. I own Wyndham points, Bluegreen, Vistana, a couple VV at Parkway, Holiday Inn, Summer Bay, and a bunch of others.