Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Orange Lake Holiday Inn Resort... Good deal? (by Dave):

I wish I had found Redweek / Tug when I bought 20 years ago. You will always have a chance to make the educated purchase later. Your head will be swimming with all the info and every system is different. I only own HIVC and I am making the best of what I own. Knowing what I know now, I would rent from somebody exactly what I wanted with no upkeep or further responsibility. You could go to Orlando all you want.

I don't think you'd save much money really , finding someone like me to rent exactly what you want planning ahead 10 months out or longer would be idea. I have yet to find a "planner" so I have to figure out what might rent the best and book them anticipating what somebody wants.

As far as the kids go many don't want the hassle , that was exactly what my reasoning was when I bought. I am putting a game plan together because if something happened to me the timeshare thing would be a nightmare. When I map it out it will be a asset to them. I have been a year and a half now mapping it out. If they did not want them , they would just sell for a couple of bucks on ebay.

First things first , get it in ! feel free to contact me Dave