Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Be careful about taking advice from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG) (by William P.):

Tracey is correct, as a active member in both TUG and Red week. I have seen the discussions, replied to the discussions, and the only time I have seen Tuggers offer up to "give back" is as a last resort to people who have gone way beyond any possibility of rescinding.

Quite a few of the Tuggers are multiple owners (as am I), so why wouldn't someone who is new, or doesn't know where to turn, accept the advice of others who have been there and done that. I believe I had seen your post concerning contacting other members on TUG, before it was deleted, Certainly you must know that as on TUG as well as Red week that the members autonomy is preserved from scammers, nefarious(your words), individuals who have only there own interest at heart.

Ask yourself, If I was to contact by some one out of the blue, that I knew nothing about, concerning a TS in hopes of getting any monies back from what turned out be a bad investment. With out any past experiences to back up their validity, how desperate would you be. Granted everyone starts some where, but by you wanting to start a thread on a site, wanting to contact, or have people contact you concerning giving up TS's in place of getting their money back, would seem kinda fishy to me also. Maybe there would be a better way to introduce your efforts than wanting a published list of owners, be TUG or Red week.