Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Be careful about taking advice from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG) (by William P.):

It would seem that you are fervent with the wrong entity. In that the comments made concerning give backs came from people who use the site, not TUG. TUG it would seem provides a service(the site...with rules), the individuals using the site are to abide by the rules as is Red weeks rules After going back and reviewing you original post, along with the 3 plus pages of comments leading up to your expulsion. I can see your contempt, as well as the people who commented.

It should be noted that TUG(in my opinion) is not "IN THE RESALE BUSINESS"(your words), but through the web site service offers the sale or rent BY OWNERS. As does Red week. I have caught what seems to be in your words, developers, but most likely relator's surfing both TUG and Red week.

I applaud your efforts in trying to establish a site where "verified" (your words) lawyers could be contacted. If I remember correctly most if not all major cities a site where the all the lawyers of the bar along with there expertise can be found. I also applaud your fervor in presenting your side, but I must admit that I wonder how bad were you hurt in your TS experience, and did you use a lawyer.