Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ? (by Richard H.):

We were able to get 60% of our money back. Don’t know if it was due to the weekly phone calls every Monday, the posters I made up stating that Sapphire Holiday Collection was a SCAM and handed out to all the venders in Puerto Vallarta that wanted us to go to a time share presentation or threatening to go to Prefeco. I also talked to a guy that was in law school and he told me to bring copies of all my contacts and all emails with Sapphire and take them to there version of a BBB called Prefeco. I also left comments on Expedia about Vallarta Gardens in Puerto Vallarta and Sapphire Holiday Collection being a scam. They started out offering a 30% refund but I wanted 75% but settled on 60% just to end the hassle of dealing with them. They had me sign and return a contract stating I would not leave any more posts on social media. They did not honour their original contract to provide me my vacation weeks so why should I. I hope this will help some of you that have lost money to those crooks