Dash Realty

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Dash Realty (by Al R.):

Hey Patrick,

Can we connect? I have had similar experience with Dash and Dana Ferretti and in the process of suing them now.

patrickk217 wrote:
During the week August 1 – 8, 2021, I (inadvertently) rented a timeshare from Dash Realty Group ("Dash"), 9300 Conroy Windermere Rd #734, Windermere, FL 34786, when Dash converted an inquiry I had made through VRBO to their own agency, presumably stealing the fees from VRBO and probably shorting the actual timeshare owner as well. This should have been my first warning. The agent I worked with was Dana Ferretti. In my opinion, Dash is the most dishonest broker I have ever encountered. Ms. Ferretti confirmed to me that I was renting a "waterfront" unit when she knew full well this was false. What is more, when I entered the unit, it was in the process of treated for black mold (with a ladder and cleaning supplies in the middle of the unit my family had paid Dash to vacation in). When the deception came to light, Ms. Ferretti smugly told me to "make the best of it." The manager of the Wyndham Beach Club, where the unit is located, told me that Dash was one of the few "problem child" brokers on VRBO, which account for the vast majority of dissatisfied customers, whom Wyndham is then forced to try and make happy while Dash cashes the check. When I asked Ms. Ferretti for a refund, she referenced the fine print in the Dash rental agreement, which did not support her argument. Specifically, Ms. Ferretti referenced paragraph 2 of rental contract, attached, which states in pertinent part, “The confirmation only guarantees the view type and not the villa location.” As stated above, Ms. Ferretti confirmed that I was renting an “ocean front” villa (view type – “Ocean Front”). In fact, the villa I was assigned was across the street from the ocean and faced a parking lot. At the end of the day, in my opinion, Ms. Ferretti and Dash rely upon it not being worth a client’s time and effort to sue to recoup the money paid to Dash because of its fraudulent business practices. To be clear, Ms. Ferretti was smug and condescending and could not have cared less that she was ruining the vacation of a family who had trusted her to do the right thing. In my opinion Dash Realty Group is dishonest and should be avoided at all costs. Thank you for your attention to this review.