Dash Realty

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dash Realty (by KC):

lynnew32 wrote:
I worked with Dash - they rented out my unit. The contract is in order and I received payment.

So, all of this has occurred in just in the past week, since you first posted asking if anyone could confirm that Dash was legitimate?

Wow! That's quite a remarkable claim and turnaround time. Timeshare rentals I've been involved in always take a number of weeks (at least) to fully complete. Contracts have to be prepared and sent out, get signed by the tenant and returned, payment received and processed and cleared, reservation placed and confirmed in the guest's name directly with the resort. If it's really your story that all of this has happened for you in just the one week after first asking about Dash, well --- I leave it to others to decide for themselves whether or not to believe you. Speaking only for myself, I do not. More bluntly stated, I think that you are a shill, having posted a bogus inquiry first dropping the (unknown) Dash name one week, then returning the next week to "recommend" Dash and to claim success in their (allegedly) handling a rental for you --- all in a week's time. Sorry, but I'm not buying it, not for a moment. Others can decide for themselves whether or not they find you to be credible.

Fwiw, in 35+ years of timeshare experience, including being on both sides of many different timeshare rentals in many different locations, I've never even HEARD of Dash Realty Group. Not once. Not ever.

Just sayin'...