renting timeshare

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: renting timeshare (by RedWeek Support):

Rebecca W:

We drive traffic to the RedWeek website through billboards, magazines, search engines, other websites, newspapers, and events. No one can guarantee all postings will be successfully rented or sold, but we do have a very high success rate in the industry.

I noticed you have received several inquiries and I see two possible reasons why you are not receiving more. One may be pricing. I noticed two rentals for the same week and unit size marked as rented with an asking price of $429 per night and you are asking $514 -- so pricing may be one issue.

Another reason may be the effect of the "RedWeek Verified" postings, the optional enhancement where RedWeek verifies the rental details and then flags the posting as Verified. That option continues to gain in popularity, and if a renter is looking at two similar rentals, one verified and the other not, chances are they will first inquire on the verified posting.

You can view the rental history for your resort on our website, by going to this page: What's My Timeshare Worth

Please click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page if you have other questions or need assistance.