Timeshare Companies

Club Navigo is a rip off

Aug 08, 2011

Note to everyone here! Think carefully about whether you want to divulge your email address or any personal information to "brockp6". He's been spamming this discussion for a while and has ignored every request that anyone has made of him to demonstrate his credibility.

Read my challenge to him on June 16 to demonstrate some credibility. He never responded to my challenge - and until he shows himself to be honest and credible you will be well advised to stay clear of him.

John T.
Aug 09, 2011

** IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BLOG**

PLEASE CHECK MY MESSAGE ON JUNE 6, 2011 @ 2:57PM & REPLY IF YOU AGREE VIA 4quadx@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE/RECALL:

BROCKP6 - HAS NOT ASKED FOR ONE SINGLE DIME. BROCKP6 - HAS NOT TAKEN YOU FOR THOUSANDS. BROCKP6 - HAS NOT CREATED VARIOUS ALIASES TO STOP THE BLEEDING AS SOON AS SOMEONE POST SOMETHING. BROCKP6 - HAS NOT SPAMMED ANYONE THAT HAS EMAILED. BROCKP6 - HAS ENCOURAGED THOSE THAT HAVE EMAILED TO TRY TO WORK WITH CLUB NAVIGO FIRST.

ASK YOURSELF, ARE THESE THE ACTIONS OF A LESS THAN CREDIBLE PERSON??? DIDN'T THINK SO. Thank You!

PLEASE CHECK MY MESSAGE ON JUNE 6, 2011 @ 2:57PM & REPLY IF YOU AGREE VIA 4quadx@gmail.com.

Brock P.
Aug 09, 2011

brockp6 is NOT CREDIBLE

This person has made countless accusations, including defaming anyone who dare to disagree with his constant litany of unsupported accusations. I also have challenged him to provide even one shred of proof that any of the things he says ever happened. Just like with others, he replies by accusing me of being part of Club Navigo. But never has he offered a shred of proof that he has been wronged by the Time Share company. I suspect what is more likely is that he is a dead beat buyer who failed to pay his mortgage and dues, and then is whining like a baby when the Club rightfully refuses him use that he has not paid for. He may even have had his week repossessed, for failure to pay the mortgage, and blames CN for his being a dead beat.

Now I have had problems over the years from time to time - and by no means is Club Navigo a perfect times share company - I am not sure if there is a perfect time share company. But I have been able to resolve EVERY issue that has come up with Club Navigo, and have never lost any usage because of those problems. Is it a pain when you have to be the squeaking wheel to get what you deserve - you bet. But to lie down like a mat if you really have been wronged - or whine like brockp6 when you don't pay for your time share and then are told you can't use it - well boo hoo. brockp6 - your are a gutless coward hiding behind an anonymous email address. If you really were interested in either getting even with CN or in getting what you paid for - you would have been quick to get advice from those who have been in your place and figured out how to get what they paid for. But you don't do that, you just keep making baseless, and unproven accusations.

I am an owner of multiple Club Navigo weeks. Until the recent sale of 4 weeks, I owned 5 weeks with a total of 31,000 points each year. That's right - 31K points - from 3 x 2Br weeks at 5K each and 2 x 3Br weeks with 8K points each. I not only got all the usage I paid for, but more. So fat this year, I have rented or used the following - 7 weeks in 2Br units at The Cove N&S Towers. 1 week in 1Br at Liki Tiki. 1 week in 2Br at Liki Tiki. 1 week in 1Br at The Cove S Tower. 1 week in 1Br at Grand Seas. 1 week in Studio at Grand Seas. And I still have points left to use, though not many. I still own an event week in a 1Br at The Cove and a week in a 2Br at Grand Seas, both of which are in the point system. So why is brockp6 so helpless to use his points? He is a liar, scammer or worse.

Steve M.
Aug 11, 2011

PLEASE CHECK MY MESSAGE ON JUNE 6, 2011 @ 2:57PM & REPLY IF YOU AGREE VIA 4quadx@gmail.com

SIR FOCUS LESS OF YOUR TIME ON brockp6 & MORE ON THE MULTITUDE OF INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE DIS-SATISFIED. Thanks NO ONE ON THE SITE IS INTERESTED IN HEARING YOU STATE ASSUMPTIONS ON WHAT brockp6 IS/DOES or HAVE. Thanks again.

BY THE WAY, I'M SURE HEARING( I repeat hearing) THAT YOU HAVE HAD SO MUCH OF A GREAT EXPERIENCE YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO RENT OUT ROOMS, THUS OCCUPYING ROOMS OTHER OWNERS CAN NOT GET IN, REALLY MAKES US PAYING YES.. PAYING OWNERS FEEL GRAND.

LASTLY, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I WILL PROVIDE YOU &/or ANY EMPLOYEE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT SORRY YOU ARE TERRIBLY WRONG. ** IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BLOG**

PLEASE CHECK MY MESSAGE ON JUNE 6, 2011 @ 2:57PM & REPLY IF YOU AGREE VIA 4quadx@gmail.com.

Brock P.
Aug 12, 2011

There you go again - attacking the person who disagrees with your point of view.

SIR FOCUS LESS OF YOUR TIME ON brockp6 & MORE ON THE MULTITUDE OF INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE DIS-SATISFIED.

While there are certainly quite a few people who are having problems with CN and have complained about them on this string - I would hardly think that qualifies as a MULTITUDE. Or do you have a special dictionary with a different definition of the word?

Thanks NO ONE ON THE SITE IS INTERESTED IN HEARING YOU STATE ASSUMPTIONS ON WHAT brockp6 IS/DOES or HAVE.

You assume that no one is interested - so you are allowed to make assumptions - but not anyone who disagrees with your point of view or even dares to ask for a little more detail or information to support your claims - for which you have NEVER offered even the smallest shred of proof that anything has ever been done to you.

BY THE WAY, I'M SURE HEARING( I repeat hearing) THAT YOU HAVE HAD SO MUCH OF A GREAT EXPERIENCE YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO RENT OUT ROOMS, THUS OCCUPYING ROOMS OTHER OWNERS CAN NOT GET IN, REALLY MAKES US PAYING YES.. PAYING OWNERS FEEL GRAND.

Well I am also a PAYING OWNER, and have paid a very large amount of money to purchase the 5 weeks that provided the 31K points that I had to use this year. And now you castigate me for using the system for EXACTLY what it was designed for. The prime reason for buying into a flex system like navigo is to be able to use all different types of units. The fact that I could not use all the time I had available this year, and chose to rent the weeks out to friends and relatives, is irrelevant. Had you placed your accounts in order - you would have been able to make reservations, just like I do, and could have either used the weeks or rented them out. But again, you never state why it is that you can not get a reservation. And as a veteran owner, there is really only three reasons you can not get a reservation any year - 1) You are behind on your mortgage - which is clearly stated in your purchase contract as a reason to deny usage. 2) You are behind on your fees and taxes - which again is clearly stated in the contract as a reason for being denied usage. or 3) You pay late and fail to plan in advance so when you call a couple of week in advance to make the reservation you are stunned to find that the Thousands of other owners have already rented all the available rooms.

LASTLY, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I WILL PROVIDE YOU &/or ANY EMPLOYEE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT SORRY YOU ARE TERRIBLY WRONG.

Again you have to accuse me of being an employee of Club Navigo or Island One. Again you refuse to accept that maybe there are OWNERS who are smart enough to follow the rules and get to use their time shares. And exactly where in any of my postings did I ever ask for information about your ACCOUNT ?? ????? I asked for some details about what you had done and what the problem is that keeps you from using your time share. This does not require ANY information about your ACCOUNT - unless it is to admit you are behind in payments. Which would be a very generic statement anyway and would not identify you actual account.

Have you called and tried to work out the problems with CN? Have you made sure that all your payments were properly credited to your account? Have you asked explicitly why you are being denied usage from either the reservation line or the finance line? If they said you were behind in a fee or mortgage payment - and you are current - have you provided them proof that all the payments were made and demanded they update the account to show it current?

HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKE ACCUSATIONS ON THIS BLOG WITHOUT PROVIDING A SINGLE SPECK OF DETAIL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO DO TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM????????????????

You may indeed have a valid complaint - but I will never believe anyone who is so totally evasive about what he/she has been through and who replies to every posting with personal attacks and accusations about the person who posted the reply. What are you hiding that keeps you from stating any details about your experience? Or is the problem that you know so little about the Club Navigo system that you dare not open your mouth with details for fear you will get caught in a lie?

ALL PEOPLE READING THIS LINE OF POSTS - Go back through the pages and see what my original response to brockp6 was. I think you will find that I was trying to get just enough information to try to help another owner through his/her troubles. I have had issues with Club Navigo - but was able to work every issue out. Some took a lot of ******** and time - others just a phone call - but all were worked out to my satisfaction. But brockp6 attacked me from the very first posting, as he has done to anyone else who said they had had favorable experiences, or had been able to resolve their problems. Why attack from the first? Unless you are a fake with an agenda that you do not want exposed.

To all you who have had issues and are still wanting to solve them - I invite you to email ME at stevetimeshare@yahoo.com. Tell me what your issue is and what you have tried to do to solve it, and I will be happy to try to advise you what you may be able do to resolve the issue in your favor. I can not promise that I can give you advise that will help - but I will try. And I can tell you that I worked out all the issues I ever ran up against, and as I posted above - have used up over 29000 points this year, and other than moving a date or two, always got the rooms I wanted. You may be able to do the same with your ownership with a little of advise from someone who has been in your shoes.

brockp6 - I still say you are a fraud. You are also gutless and a coward. And I really don't care if you think I work for Navigo or not.

Steve M.
Aug 16, 2011

Mark, is yous a fixed week or are you a points member. We have two weeks as points and one week as a fixed week with Club Navigo, Island One. So far we have not had any trouble getting the resorts we want at the time we want. We have been a Island One owner for about 15 years. If you a a points member, they have a real goofy reservation method. After you get used to it, its not to bad. Just different than the rest of the world. As far as your promises with the original purchase, I would try to talk to Debra, the owner and presedent. She should be able to fix it. It is real hard to keep the sales force under control at any place. Let me know if I can be of any help. I can't find the spell checker on this thing. Brad

BRADLEY
Aug 17, 2011

After reading a number of posts, here are some general questions:

What the company did to you is illegal. You have a contract with them, but they are not fulfilling their end of the contract. Why is that ok for them but not you? You are frustrated because you are unwilling to do anything illegal yourself. And law-enforcement won't or can't help you reach satisfaction with them. That's why criminal activity works for them. You are not willing to do anything criminal in return. For example, if the company learned you had Mafia connections, with hired enforcers in their town, would they begin to help you? Or if they learned you had unlimited access to expensive corporate lawyers who could tie them and all their assets up in court for years would they work with you?

Are you making automatic payments for the purchase price from a credit card account? What happens if you close the account? They can't collect then, can they? They can threaten to damage your credit rating for 7 years. What else can they do? You have signed a contract with them, but they also signed one with you. If they default on their side, how does that obligate you to keep your side of the contract?

Timeshares are available on the secondary market for only a few thousand dollars at most. Some are free, you just agree to take over the maintenance fees. Buying at retail is virtually never necessary, even if the development is just months old. That's what you have Red Week for!

Pass the word that original owners of a timeshare agreement, even if the sales force was honest, almost never get value proportionate with what they pay, unless the location is already unavailable at any price, which is never the case. Timeshares are only built where folks would like to vacation. So accommodations are available for the same or less than your total investment, and you aren't locked in contractually. "But we can sleep extra people and cook our own meals!" Add it all up, including that year's part of the buying price. You can virtually always do the same thing for equal or less money, unless you bought on the secondary market. Even then....

Dave S.
Aug 17, 2011

Have you ever heard of Suzy Orman. If you watch her show she always states timeshares are the worst investment a person can make. I have stayed in several timeshares, but do not own one. I go on line to skyauction.com or endless vacations and buy a week. In October I will be at the wyndham santa barbara in a 2 bedroom, for $349 for the entire week. In Jan staying at the wyndham grand desert in las vegas, one week for an amazing price of $244 for a week. Both properties are 4 star gold rated. Quick falling for these sales gimmicks and wasting your money. You work to hard for it. I will be surprised if my message makes it.

Richard E.
Aug 18, 2011

You make the mistake of assuming that all of these people are fulfilling their end of the contract, and that the time share company is trying to cheat them. This is rarely the case - more often it is a payment that was not credited correctly, that can be straightened out with a phone call and a copy of the payment check. Some people are just unwilling to stand up for their rights and demand an explanation of why they are being denied use of the time share. Others are simply not paying on time, which is spelled out clearly as cause to deny usage in every contract. Or the other common cause, is thinking you are booking a hotel room, where there is always empty rooms available - in many popular resorts, they are sold out for weeks at a time. You have to be willing to plan in advance to make sure you get the stay you want.

I had 31K points to use this year, mostly from secondary marked purchases. I have already used 29K of them and see no issue with using the last 2K before they expire - but I book months in advance, not days.

Steve M.
Aug 18, 2011

ralphe13 wrote:
Have you ever heard of Suzy Orman. If you watch her show she always states timeshares are the worst investment a person can make. I have stayed in several timeshares, but do not own one. I go on line to skyauction.com or endless vacations and buy a week. In October I will be at the wyndham santa barbara in a 2 bedroom, for $349 for the entire week. In Jan staying at the wyndham grand desert in las vegas, one week for an amazing price of $244 for a week. Both properties are 4 star gold rated. Quick falling for these sales gimmicks and wasting your money. You work to hard for it. I will be surprised if my message makes it.

While buying from the developer is a sure fire way of losing a lot of your investment - buying on the secondary market -WITH A PLAN - is a good way to actually stay for free.

As I have stated before, I owned 6 time shares, all in the same three resorts, Grand Seas in Daytona, The Cove ST in Ormond Beach and Liki Tiki in Orlando. The total points value of the 2 x 3Br and 4 x 2Br units was 31,000 each year. My total investment, was $23,000 for all six weeks, and the annual fees are $5700. I have used a formula where I take a percentage of the investment costs, all of the fees costs, and divide that by the number of points I will have left AFTER making my reservations for the year - usually two weeks over in Ormond or Daytona in a 2Br. The figure I get each year is the price per point that I will rent a week for, rounded up to the next $50 interval. This year, a 2Br ocean front in medium season ended up being $650. That is less than half of what the resort was asking. I had no trouble renting out all the weeks I booked - a total of 7 weeks, mostly in 2Br units, and I vacationed twice in 2Br units at The Cove with my family. Net on the year, I am ahead by several hundred dollars and still have a week in a 2Br in Ormond and points for 2 weeks in a studio still in the bank. Thus I vacations not for several hundred dollars as you wrote - which is none the less a great deal you got - but I vacation at the beach in a 5 star rated ocean front 2Br FOR FREE.

Learn the systems and use them to your advantage. If you are having trouble making reservations the week you want, and it is not an event week, which is nearly impossible to reserve unless you own that week, then try prepaying your fees, and making your reservations 11 months in advance. In most cases, you can prepay the same amount that was due last year, and Club Navigo will give you use of your points for the upcoming year. You then can make your reservation far in advance, while rooms are still available. And since there is such a high demand for the week you reserved, you often can cancel the reservation if needed, or move it if rooms are available the new week, and they sometimes even wave the small cancellation fee, since they know they will rebook the room.

The only exception to not buying from the developer - is if you are buying an event week at one of the time shares where that applies, like Grand Seas and The Cove where you have the Daytona 500 race, as well as Spring Breaks, Bike Week, and other special weeks. These are always booked solid, and you can truly treat them as an investment. I am guaranteed reservations every year and my Daytona 500 week rents to the public - by me- at over $2500 for the week. Total costs, including fees will break even in just under 10 years. Then I will be making $2000+ a year on the investment.

Steve M.
Sep 21, 2011

I need to get in touch with people who would like to file a class action suit against these people. I just had an unpleasant conversation with this company. My complaints are going unheard.

My complaint is the same as others. Fraudulent info and deception.

Petra B.
Sep 21, 2011

I am trying to revive the class action lawsuit. Any takers? my email is petradayne@gmail.com

I was totally lied to. They even told me that the sales office no longer exist in Miami. which is where my timeshare is, so I have no recourse. I am willing to fight even if I go at it alone.

Petra B.
Sep 21, 2011

petrab10 wrote:
I am trying to revive the class action lawsuit. Any takers? my email is petradayne@gmail.com

I was totally lied to. They even told me that the sales office no longer exist in Miami. which is where my timeshare is, so I have no recourse. I am willing to fight even if I go at it alone.

You have said you were lied to - in what way? Since you said the sales office was in Miami, then you likely purchased at Crescent Resort on South Beach. Your ownership would have somewhere between 2340 and 7800 points, depending on the season and size of the unit. What did you purchase? What did they tell you that is not true? The only person who has posted details that show he really was lied to, made the mistake of converting an event week time share into the Club Navigo system, without the permanent right to use the event week. That was bad, since he now can not get reservations for the week he owns. However, I read post after post on here that does not give any detail in any way of why the poster thinks they were cheated. Would you want to be one of the few who gives any details as to what happened?

If you read any of my other postings on here, you will find I have had my issues with Club Navigo, but have been able to work all of those out to my satisfaction. Perhaps I can help you do the same, if you share some details.

Steve M.
Sep 22, 2011

This is a blog not an email exchange. I thought the point of a blog is to be able to voice my opinion despite differences in opinions. My intention is to voice my opinion. If I do not have enough details for you, that was intentional. The details are between me, the company and the lawyers. I don't owe you an explanation unless you are one of those 3 people.

You might have annointed yourself the unofficial rep for Island One but I can tell you that I was not looking for counsel from some guy on the internet.

So thanks for your concern. I was not soliciting any advice.

Petra B.
Sep 22, 2011

petrab10 wrote:
This is a blog not an email exchange. I thought the point of a blog is to be able to voice my opinion despite differences in opinions. My intention is to voice my opinion. If I do not have enough details for you, that was intentional. The details are between me, the company and the lawyers. I don't owe you an explanation unless you are one of those 3 people. ===== YES it is a blog - but the purpose is not just to rant at the heavens. It was to find solutions, and or people in similar situations. If you don't want to try to resolve the issues, fine - just say so- it is no skin off my nose if you can't use your time share. I was just trying to help.

You might have annointed yourself the unofficial rep for Island One but I can tell you that I was not looking for counsel from some guy on the internet. ===== Unofficial rep - REALY? So anyone who might want to suggest a solution to your issue so that you might be able to enjoy your time share has to be a rep for Island One? That is just what brockp6 said about anyone who offered help or said they had worked out their issues with the company. And he was looking for people to join a class action suit also. What a coincidence.

So thanks for your concern. I was not soliciting any advice.

Well from the tone of your reply, I would suspect your are brockp6 under another user name.

And if this is not an email exchange - then why did you post an email address in your message - are you some kind of scammer trying to cheat other people who are unhappy with Club Navigo or Island One?

I would say 'have a nice day' - but I really don't care if your day is crappy or not.

Steve M.

Last edited by marty8084 on Sep 23, 2011 04:22 AM

Sep 29, 2011

Are you excusing all the others on the forum that have to complain of being "Brock" (whoever that is?) I think people can see through your posting. You are an employee. You know it. You have belittled many on this forum going as far as insinuating that they are dead beats and dumbies. Well, there is such a thing as believing in mankind and the expectation of honesty from companies you deal with. Many good companies still operate like that.

Let's face it, no one on a blog can fix problems with this company.

I have voiced my opinion. Hopefully others will see through you and continue their pursuit for justice as I am.

Good luck to you. ( i am taking the high road)

P.S. You can respond if you want but this will be the last time I write on this forum. There are many other sites that I can use.

Petra B.
Sep 29, 2011

Hey Steve,

petrab10 is brockp6.

The guy is unbelievable! He will stop at nothing to deceive people and collect their email addresses. Stay far, far away from this guy folks. He did not accept my challenge to demonstrate his claim of honesty and until he does he can not be trusted.

But enjoy the entertainment anyway. Since brockp6 has now told us that this is the last time he will post under the account of petrab10, watch for his new identity. It is sure to appear on a blog (not an email exchange) near you soon. (Too funny, too sick. What a waste of time. I'm going back to my vacation now.)

John T.
Sep 30, 2011

petrab10 wrote:
Are you excusing all the others on the forum that have to complain of being "Brock" (whoever that is?) I think people can see through your posting. You are an employee. You know it. You have belittled many on this forum going as far as insinuating that they are dead beats and dumbies. Well, there is such a thing as believing in mankind and the expectation of honesty from companies you deal with. Many good companies still operate like that.

Let's face it, no one on a blog can fix problems with this company.

I have voiced my opinion. Hopefully others will see through you and continue their pursuit for justice as I am.

Good luck to you. ( i am taking the high road)

P.S. You can respond if you want but this will be the last time I write on this forum. There are many other sites that I can use.

In the famous words of Ronald Reagan - "There you go again"

So your taking the high road - by once again accusing me of being an employee of Club Navigo or Island One.

Sorry wrong.

And as for accusing others of being dumb or deadbeats - Well if you actually owned at any of the resorts and had read the contracts and bylaws - there is indeed only three reasons why a person would be denied access to or use of their points.

They are behind on the mortgage or are in default. - Clearly stated in the contract as a reason to deny usage.

They are behind on the fees and assessments - again clearly called out as a reason to deny usage.

They fail to plan far enough in advance to get reservations at popular resorts or in high demand seasons. Many resorts are sold out in high demand weeks, yet are half empty in low seasons. If you want a high demand week - then book early. I have made reservations up to 11 months in advance to make sure I got the time I wanted at the resort I wanted. You could do this also. If you wait an try to make reservations as if you are going to some hotel on a last minute deal - then expect to be disappointed - a lot.

Any other reason for being denied usage should be argued out with the company, just as I have on several issues. All can be resolved if you simply prove your case. This particularly applies to cases of bad bookkeeping, which I have had happen three times. Copies of cancelled checks and a couple of phone calls solved the problem in each case. Was it a pain that I had to do this - YES. Should I have had to send copies of cancelled checks - NO. Was I going to lay down and just take it - HELL NO.

If you have a legitimate complaint, that is not covered by one of the comments above - then you likely were mislead as to what you were actually buying. Well you had 10 days to read the documents and cancel the contract by Florida state law. What can I say to that?

Steve M.
Sep 30, 2011

daves220 wrote:
After reading a number of posts, here are some general questions:

What the company did to you is illegal. You have a contract with them, but they are not fulfilling their end of the contract. Why is that ok for them but not you? You are frustrated because you are unwilling to do anything illegal yourself. And law-enforcement won't or can't help you reach satisfaction with them. That's why criminal activity works for them. You are not willing to do anything criminal in return. For example, if the company learned you had Mafia connections, with hired enforcers in their town, would they begin to help you? Or if they learned you had unlimited access to expensive corporate lawyers who could tie them and all their assets up in court for years would they work with you?

Are you making automatic payments for the purchase price from a credit card account? What happens if you close the account? They can't collect then, can they? They can threaten to damage your credit rating for 7 years. What else can they do? You have signed a contract with them, but they also signed one with you. If they default on their side, how does that obligate you to keep your side of the contract?

Timeshares are available on the secondary market for only a few thousand dollars at most. Some are free, you just agree to take over the maintenance fees. Buying at retail is virtually never necessary, even if the development is just months old. That's what you have Red Week for!

Pass the word that original owners of a timeshare agreement, even if the sales force was honest, almost never get value proportionate with what they pay, unless the location is already unavailable at any price, which is never the case. Timeshares are only built where folks would like to vacation. So accommodations are available for the same or less than your total investment, and you aren't locked in contractually. "But we can sleep extra people and cook our own meals!" Add it all up, including that year's part of the buying price. You can virtually always do the same thing for equal or less money, unless you bought on the secondary market. Even then....

Dave - I have to ask you - is there a point to your comments here? Many are valid, especially the part about buying your time share on a secondary market. (Be careful that all the benefits that you heard about from the Developer are still going to be yours if you buy on the secondary market. Some resorts will not honor certain benefits for the new owner.)

However - advising others to simply stop paying on a live mortgage is bad advice at it best. If you chose to seek legal action against the company to enforce your contract, you would have torpedoed your own case if you default on the mortgage. And they likely will be able to reposes your unit long before you get into a court room. Now where are you?

And do you really want to risk 7 years of higher insurance premiums, lost jobs and higher credit costs, just because you want to prove a point with the time share company? Sort of cutting off your nose to spite your face isn't it?

Steve M.
Nov 12, 2011

I always tell folk to not buy anything from Island One/Club Navigo. I faxed in my cancellation request 8 days after signing up and they kept telling me they haven't received it, so four years later I'm paying for something I didn't want. Not to mention that I was told that I would be finished paying for this in 4 years, which is absolutely NOT TRUE. It's more like 10 YEARS. Two years into it, I get another telemarketing call and I told the representative I have timeshare with Island One and I don't even like it. Long story short, I paid $25.00 bucks to drive from Hollywood, FL to Daytona, FL to find out that the buy back program is no longer available ( this is what a CLUB NAVIGO REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME) and that they are not responsible for what the representatives tell them. I had to drive back home on my own dime and still have a timeshare I don't want. I have not used my timeshare ever and now I can't use it because, CLUB NAVIGO didn't charge me the RIGHT maintenance fees and after paying my maintenance and fees in FULL, they want to charge me for their mistake. In addition to a late fee when I PAID IN FULL. I'm not ever going to pay that $50.80. If I was smart years ago, I would have sued them. To this day I still have the confirmation that I faxed the cancellation request before my 10 days were up. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, GO ON THE FREE STAY AND LISTEN TO THE PITCH, BUT DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM CLUB NAVIGO, EVERRRRRRRRRR.

Keisha D.

Last edited by keishad7 on Nov 12, 2011 12:12 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.