Timeshare Companies

Has anyone used HELP4TSO

Dec 29, 2018

There is no need to contact Angela outside the forum . That is the way scammers ply their trade . I'm not accusing of being a scammer but I become suspicious when someone appears out of the blue and asks someone to contact them directly . I have never found it necessary to contact anyone outside the forum and I have been here for many years . If your intentions are honest then you should have no objection to discussing it in the forum for everyone to see .

Since you seem to be accusing me of having other intentions you can also look at the posts where I advise people to negotiate their own exit like I did for myself in 2011 . I challenge you to expose anything that I said that could be interpreted as possible scam . I have exposed numerous scams over the years and I'm proud of it .I went toe to toe with B.J. Cooke and his scam machine and drove him and his band of thieves out of the forum . Go to Point Rental Liquidators in the forums and you read all the posts yourself .

I also advise people to use their timeshares while they seek a solution to their problem . It's better to use it that lose it . I still own one timeshare in Las Vegas that I will never give up . I love it and I go there yearly . I even discussed it with my heirs and they will gladly take it after I pass so it is in my trust . There are still a few gems out there and I found one I like . I just want people to make an informed decision without being scammed .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Dec 29, 2018 03:14 PM

Feb 08, 2019

I signed on with them after a friend successfully got rid of 2 timeshares. In my case I had 4 timeshares. They got rid of 2 but were unsuccessful with the other 2. All my monies for these 2 were refunded as promised. One thing to note is that it is a slow process and I would give them at least a year to do their job. Also if you have banked your week(s) before contacting TS4O the process can take an extra year.

Roger F.
Feb 08, 2019

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you our of your contract . Beware of shills posting false stories in the forum to lure you to the scam . If they claim that it takes a long time that is so the time to dispute the charge on your credit card has expired . A fool and his money is soon parted . Don't believe that a success story you " heard about " on the internet is true .

Don P.
Feb 09, 2019

rogerf39 wrote:
I signed on with them after a friend successfully got rid of 2 timeshares. In my case I had 4 timeshares. They got rid of 2 but were unsuccessful with the other 2. All my monies for these 2 were refunded as promised. One thing to note is that it is a slow process and I would give them at least a year to do their job. Also if you have banked your week(s) before contacting TS4O the process can take an extra year.

People are of course free to believe whomever they choose to believe, but I for one think that this post is utter nonsense and most likely posted by a (very unconvincing) shill for HELP4TSO. Such shill "endorsements", always unsubstantiated and always devoid of any facts such as specific resort identity, cost, date of alleged transfer, etc. appear periodically in these forums. Such posts are just thinly veiled ads masquerading as "success stories" to get some free exposure. Sooner or later, such posts (and the posters themselves) are usually (and appropriately) given "the boot" by moderators.

None of these so called "exit / relief / escape" outfits have ever refunded a penny to anyone at any time. Never. They exist to take your money and once they have it, you can rest assured that you are not getting any of it back under any circumstance short of a court order. If you somehow believe otherwise, go right ahead and pay these parasites --- and kiss your money goodbye. "A fool and his money are soon parted", as the old saying goes. Don't be a fool.

By the way, there is no Easter Bunny or Santa Claus either, but at least believing otherwise won't cost you big money, as it will to unwisely fall prey to any of the many upfront fee "exit" parasite operations.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 12, 2019 11:28 AM

Feb 09, 2019

I am not a shill, rather a satisfied customer. Help4TSO resells timeshares to individuals and companies who use airbnb and other rental sites to make money. If they are unable to resell they then try, using an affiliated law company, to try to get out of the contract. In my case they succeeded on two, failed on two, and gave me my money back. What you seem to miss is that there is a secondary market for timeshares where buyers believes they can cover the maintenance fees and make a profit by renting on airbnb and the like. I now stay at timeshares by renting them on airbnb. I get what I want usually for a cost that is 10 to 20% above the annual maintenance fee. Once in a while the cost (and this is for Marriott properties) is below the annual maintenance fee. Note there is nothing to stop the resorts themselves from using airbnb when they have excess (or defaulted) inventory. I'm pretty certain they do.

Incidentally, I can provide full documentation. I have facts on my side.

Are you by any chance a lobbyist for the timeshare industry working for Wyndham (RCI) or Marriott (II), seems like it to me.

Roger F.

Last edited by rogerf39 on Feb 09, 2019 08:55 AM

Feb 09, 2019

Spoken like a true SCAMMER . NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!! The more they rant the bigger the bigger the SCAM !!! They have an answer for everything . They are very good a shoveling the BS around .

Don P.
Feb 09, 2019

rogerf39 wrote:
Incidentally, I can provide full documentation. I have facts on my side.

Are you by any chance a lobbyist for the timeshare industry working for Wyndham (RCI) or Marriott (II), seems like it to me.

You claim that you can provide facts --- but you don't actually do so. Color me dubious --- very dubious. No one has ever received money back from any "exit / relief / escape" entity. No one.

I don't know where your amusing but erroneous "lobbyist" conclusion comes from, but I have never had (and do not have now) any affiliation of any kind with the timeshare industry, except as an owner of a few weeks at several different independent (i.e., no "chain" association) resorts. Not that it's any of your business, but I am actually a retired prosecutor who just happens to have owned and used timeshares for over 35 years now. I still own five weeks, two of which I will be using beginning March 02, 2019. All weeks were purchased in the resale market, none directly from any developer. My objective in providing occasional input in these discussion forums is to attempt to educate people with less experience than I have gained over the past three decades and to also (hopefully) help gullible and / or desperate people to avoid falling for a line of BS and unnecessarily and unwisely lining the pockets of any of the many scammers, opportunists and parasites in and surrounding the timeshare industry.

I have certainly seen my share of scammers, fraudsters and deceitful weasels operating in and around the timeshare industry over the years during which I have been a timeshare owner. The parasitic "exit / escape" operation model is actually quite smooth, appealing to people who are desperate to get "out", but who have no idea how to do so. Most of the "exit" outfits actually do absolutely nothing (a few may write a useless "bluster / bluff" letter or two, which resort HOA's just laugh at before discarding such correspondence without any response). More often than not, the"exit" parasites simply wait for (inevitable) foreclosure to occur. At that point they can accurately state to their (sucker) client; "See --- you're out now, isn't that what you wanted?" What's sad about that is the fact that it would have ultimately been exactly the same result if the owner had simply stopped paying and just walked away from the ownership --- without paying a penny to any useless "exit / escape" parasite operation.

As stated previously, people reading these forums are free to believe whomever they choose to believe. As also previously stated, "A fool and his money are soon parted". Both observations are entirely true.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 12, 2019 11:32 AM

Feb 09, 2019

HELP4TSO provides a service for those who are desperate to stop paying ever increasing annual dues for timeshare properties that usually have zero resale value. Like you, I was very skeptical about paying money up front. But I did my research and found a couple in my town who had successfully gotten rid of their timeshare obligations using help4tso. Since I had tried for 2 years without success to sell my 4 timeshares on ebay and redweek for S1 (plus I would cover closing costs). I had no success. So I decided to take the risk (totally agree with you that there are many scammers out there) and see if they could deliver. With Help4tso I had then first 2 timeshares off my hands in 8 months. (I called the resort and the 2 sales were confirmed by the resort as being validly transferred out to another buyer.) For the other 2 I got my money back after a little over 2 years. There was no default, Do you have alternative suggestion for those trying to get out, without damage to their credit rating, of the never ending cycle of annual dues for essentially unsellable timeshare properties? Or do you suggest paying the dues for ever?

Roger F.
Feb 09, 2019

It's a SCAM !!!! Anyone dumb enough to contact these SCAMMERS and give them money deserves to lose their hard earned money to the SCAMMERS . They count on people being desperate enough to fall for their SCAM . Do yourselves a favor and contact your home resort and negotiate your own exit . I did that with two timeshares in 2011 , I called the home resorts and told them that it was in their best interest to work with me because I couldn't guarantee the next owner would pay their maintenance fees if I had to find one . Apparently they took me seriously and it was quick and inexpensive . I have copies of both quit claim deeds and I haven't paid them a penny since 2011 .

You don't need some low life SCAMMER to get out of your contract . More timeshares are working with people now to help them out . These low life SCAMMERS count on people wanting someone else to do their work . Trust me it's worth the effort .

Don P.
Feb 10, 2019

To Don P For 9 (or more) years you have been regularly on the bulletin boards lobbying for the timeshare industry. Whoever is paying you must be well satisfied with your efforts. You advocate not buying timeshares but, by your own admission, you are a timeshare owner.

I highly recommend the use of Help4TSO if (or after) efforts at deed-back and selling for $1 have failed.

The salesman I used was Tom Donovan who has worked for them for over 5 years.

Roger F.
Feb 10, 2019

Do you know how to spot a SCAMMER ? They keep pushing their SCAM even after they have been exposed . If he were just a satisfied customer he would post his story and that would be it . When they keep plugging the SCAM COMPANY then they are shills . They want to take your money and then convince you it takes a long time so the period to dispute the charge has expired . They are very convincing and good at what they do .

Anyone stupid enough to get involved with these SCAMMERS deserves to lose their hard earned money .

I am not affiliated with any company and I receive no money from anyone . I've been a timeshare owner for forty years and I've seen the industry go down hill since corporate greed took over .

Ask yourself why this SCAMMER is pushing this SCAM COMPANY so hard . That should be a huge red flag .

Read my posts and you will see for years I have been an advocate for the timeshare owner . I challenge Roger the SCAMMER to show me one instance where I advocated for any timeshare company .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Feb 10, 2019 01:43 PM

Feb 10, 2019

I will be happy to provide a sworn affidavit attesting to the facts I have documented in earlier posts. For me, help4tso delivered as promised.

I posted my story and that would have been it. However you accused me of being a scammer.

On your part I would accept a sworn affidavit that you are not in any way connected to any segment of the timeshare industry.

Please note, I am not the only one who thinks you are in cahoots with the timeshare industry.

Quoted from another post...... "I must say though Don, I have reviewed your posts going back several years, and it appears that the only purpose your posts seem to serve is to tell people who are looking for solution to being scammed by H4TSO is to not give them any money in the first place. Well, duh, Don! These people have already discovered that too late, and are looking to take action against H4TSO, and your posts which always seem to chime right in with that same useless advice every time a new person arrives on on this blog! Are you possibly a representative of H4TSO actively monitoring these sorts of sites and post your useless comments to dissuade people from banding together TO ACTUAL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ONGOING SCAM? Maybe not, but it sure appears that way............. it appears Don P. wants everyone to remain - isolated under his watchful eye."

Roger F.
Feb 10, 2019

You're the only one trying to steer victims to your SCAM . It looks like I struck a nerve . Let's take a survey amdf see what others think . Read the other posts and you will see that you are the only one of your opinion . Ken called you out also and you accused him of the same thing . That's how SCAMMERS work .

Anyone stupid enough to believe you and get taken by your SCAM deserves to lose their hard earned money . A fool and his money are soon parted .

I will continue to warn people every time you post . Get a real job .

Don P.
Feb 10, 2019

rogerf39 wrote:
I highly recommend the use of Help4TSO if (or after) efforts at deed-back and selling for $1 have failed.

If an owner's "efforts at deed-back and selling for $1 have failed", what is Help 4TSO going to do to get an owner out of a timeshare? Remember, many timeshare companies and even independent resorts are taking units back from owners who want help so as to avoid dealing with these exit-type companies.

Lance C.
Feb 10, 2019

Again, I will provide a sworn affidavit. To me, your 9+ years of advocacy says you are just an empty kettle. Faced with me providing a sworn affidavit, you are trying to change the subject. Very clearly you are totally closed minded and cannot face the reality that not everyone gets scammed.

Roger F.
Feb 11, 2019

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!!

Don P.
Feb 12, 2019

I believe that probably help4tso is using e-bay and puts the property on sale for $1 (there are hundreds of listings like that). In my case, after 8 months I was no longer owner of 2 $0 value timeshares. After 1 year I was informed that the other 2 still had not been transferred. I was offered the option of using their lawfirm arm with the guarantee (in writing) of success or my money back. The law firm failed and so I asked for my money back. And I received a full refund. Could I have got the same results if I had used e-bay myself? Possibly if I had the patience to list for a year. Before using any 3rd party I'd suggest you try e-bay for a year with a $1 plus other incentives listing if your resort will not accept a quit claim deed approach. (My resorts refused my attempts). Incidentally at one time I had 9 timeshares and was successful in eliminating 5 of them when the resorts agreed to allow the quitclaim approach. So always check that route first.

Roger F.
Feb 12, 2019

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!! All they want is your upfront money and then they jerk you around until the time to dispute the charge has expired . They also sink so low as to post phony stories in the forums to lure people to their SCAM .

Don P.
Feb 13, 2019

I've offered a sworn affidavit. But of course you will still say scam.

I believe 99.5% of the timeshare resellers are indeed scams. And if they initiate contact you I would say that's 100% a sure sign of a scam.

So, maybe I was very lucky and found the exception to the rule.

So I stand by my statement that Help4tso performed as promised and honored their published guarantee of success or your money back.

and I await your paid for "it's a scam" reply.

Roger F.
Feb 13, 2019

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!! Ask yourself why a " satisfied customer " is pushing this SCAM company so hard . I've left reviews about companies and then let the people decide themselves. This is so out of the ordinary that it defies logic . Only someone with a personal interest would be so persistent .

Once again.......anyone stupid enough to get involved with these SCAMMERS deserves to lose their hard earned money .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Feb 13, 2019 11:15 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.