Timeshare Exchanges

Ketch Court Resort at Sea Pines Plantation

Oct 25, 2006

Does anyone have any comments or information regarding this resort at Hilton Head?

Anita D.
Apr 06, 2007

Yes, it is right on the harbor and lovely.

M L.
Apr 08, 2007

When we stayed in Sea Pines Plantation at Swallowtail we rode bikes all over the plantation (Sea Pines is the largest plantation on Hilton Head Island).

Ketch Court units looked like nice units from the outside. I don't remember them being on the harbor, but more inland. I believe some, if not all, are detached stand alone units therefore providing more privacy than attached units.

R P.
Sep 24, 2007

the week of Sept 1, 2007 I had an exchange week at this resort. The Ketch Court Resort was disappointing. The villa was musty, the furniture a little faded, the blinds in the master bedroom were warped, the bed mattress appeared lumpy through the low quality linens. I would not recommend this particular villa. I choice alternative arrangements. Could not see a week in that place. The Sea Pines Plantation is an outstanding property. Could not expect more, but this villa is not.

Grace C.
Sep 24, 2007

Originally a Marriott, Ketch Court usually had good reviews on tug...but was listed with all the other Saturday Villas Marriott managed on Sea Pines. ( Like Swallow Tail mentioned above.)

I remember some complained there was no pool on the Ketch Court property, but owners & exchangers were allowed to use a pool in a neighboring condo/T/S development

Kenneth K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.